Accessing my results
Will I receive a copy of my laboratory results?
Today, more than ever, concerns about growing healthcare costs are influencing people to lead healthier lifestyles. With this intensified motivation for better health in mind, we have a service that will increase your awareness about your current health status. Now is the time to “know your numbers” and take control of your health.
How does it work?
As part of your insurance exam, laboratory testing will be conducted. Your laboratory results will be available within 7 to 14 days subject to your insurance company’s participation in this service.*
Accessing your results online
- Go to Applicant.ExamOne.com
- Click ‘Register Here’and be sure to include the ticket number on the sticker that was affixed to the front of your ‘Important Information’ brochure.
- You will receive an email notification when your results are available.
- Simply follow the link in the email, and log in using the username and password.
- Once you have viewed your results, please take time to complete our short applicant survey.
When viewing your results, you can choose to view your results graphically or in a simple list. You can also manage your profile information, save as a PDF, print results and share them with your personal physician.
Accessing your results by text
- At the time of completing your exam, please provide your mobile phone number to the examiner.
- Within 7 to 14 days after your life insurance exam, a text message will be sent to you when your laboratory results are ready.
- Click the link in the text to verify your identity and access your results.
Your results will be available online for one year. If you have any questions about obtaining your results please contact your insurance company or agent. If you have any questions about your test results, please contact your family physician or health practitioner.
opens in a new windowHear what applicants are saying
* This service is subject to insurance company participation. Many companies offer a customized service that they administer. Please contact your insurance agent or company to find out about the availability of your laboratory results. If your insurance company participates in ExamOne’s service, your results should be available in 7 to 14 days.