Accessing My Results
Will I receive a copy of my laboratory results?
Today, more than ever, concerns about growing healthcare costs are influencing people to lead healthier lifestyles. With this intensified motivation for better health in mind, we have a service that will increase your awareness about your current health status. Now is the time to “know your numbers” and take control of your health.
How does it work?
As part of your insurance exam, laboratory testing will be conducted. Your laboratory results will be available within 7 to 14 days subject to your insurance company’s participation in this service.*
- Go to Applicant.ExamOne.com
- Click ‘Register Here’and be sure to include the bar code number on the sticker that was affixed to the front of your ‘Important Information’ brochure.
- You will receive an email notification when your results are available.
- Simply follow the link in the email, and log in using the username and password.
- Once you have viewed your results, please take time to complete our short applicant survey.
When viewing your results, you can choose to view your results graphically or in a simple list. You can also manage your profile information, save as a PDF, print results and share them with your personal physician.
Your results will be available online for one year. If you have any questions about obtaining your results please contact your insurance company or agent.
* This service is subject to insurance company participation. Many companies offer a customized service that they administer. Please contact your insurance agent or company to find out about the availability of your laboratory results. If your insurance company participates in ExamOne’s service, your results should be available in 7 to 14 days.