Getting Your Results
Today, more than ever, concerns about growing healthcare costs are influencing people to lead healthier lifestyles. With this intensified motivation for better health in mind, we have a service that will increase your awareness of your current health status. Laboratory testing will be conducted as part of your insurance exam. Your laboratory results will be available within 7 to 14 days subject to your insurance company’s participation in this service.*
How Does It Work?
Visit Applicant.ExamOne.com and register for your online account. Here’s how:*
- Go to Applicant.ExamOne.com
- Register and be sure to include the bar code number on the sticker that was affixed to the front of your important information brochure.
- You will receive an email notification when your results are available.
- Simply follow the link in the email, and log in using the username and password.
Your results will be available online for 6 months. If you have any questions about obtaining your results please contact your insurance company or agent.
As individuals, we have different preferences when it comes to viewing information. We designed the web site with that in mind. You can view the results graphically or as a simple list. You can also manage your profile information, save as a PDF, print results and share them with your personal physician.
* This service is subject to insurance company participation. Many companies offer a customized service that they administer. Please contact your insurance agent or company to find out about the availability of your laboratory results. If your insurance company participates in ExamOne's service, your results should be available in 7 to 14 days.